The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Recommitting to multiculturalism > Comments

Recommitting to multiculturalism : Comments

By Tom Calma, published 22/8/2007

Reinvigorating multiculturalism is not just an option, it is a necessity for a healthy, functioning democracy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. All
I can drive my imported limousine, & everynight consume, exotic cuisine! ‘It's delightful, it's delicious, it's delectable, it's delirious’

And, I can catch each Euro-cup match, & I do my bit on the rolle bolle patch!‘It's de valoop. It's de vinner. It's de voiks. It's de-lovely’

And when I really want to impress, I dress all tribal & wear a headdress!‘It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely‘…it’s …it’s “ D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y” !

Mul-ti-culturalism , ‘you've won my heart, and I've lost my brain’
IT’S DELUSIONAL , IT’S DELLSUIONAL …,IT’S D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L!

[with apologies to Col Porter]

The only diversity that counts -the only diversity that really matters- is the ability to think outside the square-outside convention -and that has bugger-all to do with the roadshow called multiculturalism.

Come to think of it, anyone who swallows holus-bolus the multicultural con job is likely to need a lot of help in thinking independently.
Posted by Horus, Sunday, 23 September 2007 3:42:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This isn't a short story competition, Shockadelic!
Posted by Shockadelic, Sunday, 23 September 2007 4:02:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rainier, aliens *did* abduct me!

They showed me a propaganda film that looked *suspiciously* like Watermelonism.

Then extracted my DNA and mixed it with yours to create a new race of Superhumans, saviours of the planet.

Thank God for interfering know-it-alls!
Posted by Shockadelic, Monday, 24 September 2007 3:22:10 PM
i believe you, but does your therapist?
Posted by Rainier, Monday, 24 September 2007 3:24:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. 28
  9. Page 29
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy