The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > China: economic powerhouse, environmentally unsustainable - part two > Comments

China: economic powerhouse, environmentally unsustainable - part two : Comments

By Pan Yue, published 25/7/2007

Environmental protection needs to pay attention to issues of culture and ethics. Youth must step forward and embrace idealism once again.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Pan Yue,
I hope that, as author of this piece , you check responses made to it.

As a teacher at a University in Zheijiang province I found your article valuable and exciting. During the past year I have arrived at some of the conclusions you have made and accordingly am in the process of implementing a pilot scheme at my University in the field of adolescent literature.

When the new semester opens in September I would like to use your paper both as a teaching aid and in order to substantiate my findings in order to further this project. I understand that your commitments must make heavy inroads upon your time but I would be most grateful if you could contact me at shidoh_ibyy4u@yahoo.com .
Posted by Romany, Friday, 27 July 2007 12:18:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy