The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Has multiculturalism become a dirty word? > Comments

Has multiculturalism become a dirty word? : Comments

By Eugenia Levine and Vanessa Stevens, published 22/6/2007

Forcing people to adopt something as personal and deep-seated as a cultural identity is paradoxical at best.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All
"I grow weary of these tiresome filthy plebs. When will a plague come along and just wipe them out! Pass me another cucumber sandwich, darling"

I thought so. No answer.
No matter how precisely I word the question.
And not a single point of my last post addressed.
Sounds familiar?

Considering you were the most vicious opponent of the "anti" people, FrankGol, I mistakenly presumed you actually cared about the topic and would have something personal to say in defence of the "pro" position.

But I didn't bring the debate back to you, you did.
I'd given up on you.
I'd already thrown the ball to *anybody else* who could present an argument (their own, not someone else's).

In future, FrankGol, if you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't bother getting involved.

You can't just tinker arms-length with a topic like this, and then when you meet an opponent who can match (or better) you, wash your hands of it.

Some of us actually care about the future of our country.
If you don't care, then just shut up and leave the debate to people who do care, whatever their opinions!

Or if your really want to "better" our society, try writing your own "Mein Kampf", "Little Red Book" or "Unabomber Manifesto".
But then you'd probably get bored and throw your notes away before you finished.

Shame, I'd love to hear your Five Year Plan.
Who do we torture and kill first, Frank? Do tell.

Or seeing that you're so pro-migration, why not try it yourself and *get out* of my country!
I'm sure the tolerant people of the Middle East and Asia will accept you with open arms, you white devil!

I suggest everyone reread all of FrankGol's posts.
Has he contributed a single thought of his own?
Has he actually addressed any point raised?
I think we all know whose mind is shut here.

I repeat to *anybody except FrankGol*:

What is the case *for* a large-quantity culturally-disparate culturally-indifferent migrant intake/selection policy, for Australia today?

My mind is open to an answer, if it makes sense!
Posted by Shockadelic, Saturday, 18 August 2007 8:10:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shockadelic 1, FrankGol 0.
Posted by Dresdener, Thursday, 23 August 2007 9:08:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy