The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Whose rights are we talking about: legalised prostitution > Comments

Whose rights are we talking about: legalised prostitution : Comments

By Mary Lucille Sullivan, published 25/6/2007

Governments must be prepared to challenge the presumption that men have a right to purchase and use women sexually for their own needs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
aqvarivs, glad you enjoyed it ;)
Posted by JamesH, Friday, 6 July 2007 9:03:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JamesH, last night my wife and I listen to your radio talk show interview and when he was talking about splitting things up come a divorce my wife said, "you know you never hear of a man being paid from the proceeds of divorce during the court hearing for doing the lawn, cleaning the gutters, or painting the house, etc.. I wonder why we women can arrive at a price tag for living up to our obligations prior to divorce?" When I told her she did everything to earn her three meals a day. That's when she told me she had married me for my cooking. I've never had any money and she makes about three times my salary. :-) On a serious note though I was quite surprised by the statistics he has for the many advantages the American women has over their men folk. It's going to be an interesting time as more and more of the financial responsibility falls on the woman to keep the home and national economy alive and prospering. Maybe the divorce roles will be reversed and men will have an itemised value ready for the courts to consider. Painting the house. Would that be equal to four or five goes at the lawn? And what about sex? You get paid for that don't ya? All of a sudden divorce court is like Christmas. :-)
Posted by aqvarivs, Saturday, 7 July 2007 8:30:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said:
"Two Prostitutes -- $50.00."
A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail. Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying: "JESUS SAVES." One of the girls asked the officer, "How come you don't stop them?!" "Well, that's a little different," the officer smiled "Their sign pertains to religion." So the two ladies of the night frowned as they took their sign down and drove off. The following day found the same police officer in the area when he noticed the two ladies driving around with a large sign on their car again. Figuring he had an easy arrest, he began to catch up with them when he noticed the new sign which now read:
"Two Fallen Angels Seeking Peter -- $50.00."
Posted by aqvarivs, Tuesday, 10 July 2007 2:18:13 PM
lol aqvarivs.

Now you had better make a good show of repenting to wholier than thou on these blogs.
Posted by JamesH, Tuesday, 10 July 2007 11:58:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy