The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cambodia - an April Fool's democracy > Comments

Cambodia - an April Fool's democracy : Comments

By Alanta Colley, published 30/5/2007

Cambodia remains a democracy in name only - a thin shell hiding the power and corruption of the CPP beneath its surface.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
As a “constitutionalist” and a realist I can see the parallels between Cambodia and the Commonwealth of Australia. It too has a tug of politicians in power, despite that on 19 July 2006, after a 5-year legal battle against federal government lawyers, I succeeded on all constitutional grounds UNCHALLENGED that the 10 November 2001 purported federal election was never constitutionally valid.
We too have this dictator who despite not having constitutional powers unconstitutionally authorised the invasion of another sovereign country in the process murdering many innocent people (including children).
I am also aware of the dictatorship exercised in passing amendments to ASIO legislation to unconstitutionally have people locked up.
I too am aware of the dictatorship that unconstitutionally causes people to be locked up in concentration camp styled Commonwealth Detention Centres and Pacific solutions places even despot people regardless of ill heath unconstitutionally.
I too am aware how rotten the High Court of Australia is with its KANGAROO COURT and STAR CHAMBER COURT proceedings to ensure that those seeking legal redress are prevented to obtain this.
And on and on I can go.
Seems that before we can criticise some other country about “Dictatorship” etc, perhaps we should look in our own backyard and finally deal with our own dictatorship?

See also my website http://www.schorel-hlavka,.com and my various books published under the INSPECTOR-RIKATI® label! They contain copies of Court transcripts/orders/documents to prove it all!
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Tuesday, 5 June 2007 1:28:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy