The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Indigenous health a casualty of federal budget > Comments

Indigenous health a casualty of federal budget : Comments

By Harry Throssell, published 21/5/2007

The health of Indigenous people received not one mention in the Budget, even though Australian coffers are overflowing with cash.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
if gov really wanted to help they should be setting up farms on the remote areas to help supplement the diets and they could mabey give us all a pool to cut down on ears eyes and nose and skin problemms as well as helping to assist the wonderful nurses who preety much have to be reliant on everything and go without so much
housing give people decent housing and good food prices and run the workshops on why it is good to have a shower take care of yourself and mabey help with the furniture side of things so people can feel pride in their homes and in themselves and make sure that young ones are kept busy because alot of us suffer from major deppresion though it is not talked about much i think the health minister should come and stay with me for a while on the same budget and live in my house with evryone else to get a true feel not a gamon come and stare at us approach or atleast send one of his people to do it by the way wonder when the (modern day rum core) gov will compensate us properly just a thought then mabey we all could afford to live better off and open our own bakerys and butcher shops etc etc paintingpintupi napaltjarri
Posted by paintingpintupi, Monday, 4 June 2007 7:41:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy