The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Our democracy encourages corruption and undue influence > Comments

Our democracy encourages corruption and undue influence : Comments

By Joo-Cheong Tham, published 8/2/2007

There can be no fair go in a system ruled by money buying influence.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
One of my personal "pet hates" is the corruption most especially in the political media.

For example, *Obama* is ridiculed by that horrid little man howard, who knowingly & deliberately inflicts mental harm upon innocent children, & neither *Obama* & or his supporters are given the "Right of Reply" by that tin pot, half baked excuse for a TV station channel 7.

& even worse, right throughout the whole bogus WMD "beat up" affair pre-the illegal Iraq invasion, not a mention of the following:

A 1996 UN Resolution banned DU as a WMD; the UN Human Rights
Commission 2002 stated that US/UK use of DU violated The Hague
Conventions, the Geneva Protocol, the Nuremberg Principles, the
Charter of the UN, Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948, etc.

In my view, this kind of grossly biased reporting goes 2 inciting war & thereby constitutes a breach of the relevant provisions of the ICCPR. Murdoch most especially has a lot to answer 4 in my view & it is a sick joke that he is allowed 2 hold media licenses.
Posted by AJLeBreton, Tuesday, 13 February 2007 11:48:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy