The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Pussyfooting with intent > Comments

Pussyfooting with intent : Comments

By Rex Ringschott, published 15/1/2007

Hunting for terrorists on the anniversary of September 11, Rex finds some fellow travellers in surprising places. Best Blogs 2006.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Gasp!

You know... I've suspected that plumbers association for a while. They have the tools. They have the know how - and clearly, their silence on terrorism indicates they also have the motive.

Also... there's some other sectors of society we need to be wary of. I've yet to hear any mimes condemning terrorism. Pfft, I hear you say. They're mimes, they have to be silent.

But consider this - they also dress head to toe in black clothing, and conceal their faces behind face paint. Add to this the fact they stay silent, and I think you've got terrorists in training.

Similarly - acrobats. They wear black clothes and train their bodies to peak physical condition.
For entertainment I hear you say? Bah. Now who's being naive. I bet they could swing from skyscraper to skyscraper placing bombs, thus avoiding metal detectors. Think about it.

What about New Zealanders? They come from a country with a pretty ethnic sounding name. I hear they also have reduced restrictions on migration. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Pauline Hanson's on the nose here - it's about incohesion.

Come to think of it, I can't help but wonder about sporting teams, such as footy players - here we have a collection of young men with high physical attributes, that regularly travel overseas.
They claim it's for matches, and sometimes for training.
Training is right... but if you think it's just for footy, then you're just being wilfully ignorant.
It's just not cricket: clearly, Warnie's text messages were some kind of an advanced code. The media hasn't cracked that one yet, but by golly, when they do, The Australian will be sure to tell us all about the nasty people plotting to kill us.

Be vigilant people.
Your gardener?: could be a terrorist.
The lollipop lady?: scouting out bomb spots.
The train ticket collectors?: Could be planning to derail it.

Beware!
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Monday, 15 January 2007 10:56:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As Mad Eye Moody would say, CONSTANT VIGILENCE!!

Brilliant article Rex.
Posted by audrey apple, Monday, 15 January 2007 11:44:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear me!

It doesn't do in the reign of Jonnius Hovardicus Caesar to create the impression that the emperor is nude!

The cheek of you, Ringschotticus Rex!
Posted by stickman67, Monday, 22 January 2007 10:11:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy