The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gay rights - a Liberal issue > Comments

Gay rights - a Liberal issue : Comments

By Richard Kings, published 13/12/2005

Richard Kings argues Liberal principles require support for gay rights.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Dobbadan you say: "The vagina was made for man to procreate."
Don't women get to procreate too?
What if a woman doesn't want to procreate - does she get a say in the use of her vagina?
Also I thought maybe the vagina was also made for women to urinate from as I think the urethra is located in the vagina.

David JS, I think you spoke too soon and the "ill-informed garbage" has now emerged....
Posted by Pedant, Wednesday, 11 January 2006 5:46:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Pedant,

You are much in need of edification. The uretha is located outside and above the vagina entrance. Unlike men, our procreation organ is designed only for pleasure and reproduction. Please check your basic anatomy. BTW the clitoris is located at the very apex of our genitalia and has no other purpose than pleasure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genitalia

As for dobbadan - eyes rolling in head - my vagina was made for me, just like my eyes were made for me to see and read absurdities such as your post. There is a crime called rape - suggest you think about that. Your post would have to be one the most primitive pieces I have ever had the misfortune to read.
Posted by Scout, Thursday, 12 January 2006 8:06:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scout - thanks for the clarification.
Posted by Pedant, Thursday, 12 January 2006 10:59:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy