The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Bad economics and bad leadership > Comments

Bad economics and bad leadership : Comments

By Nicholas Gruen, published 28/4/2006

The Government has not addressed the interactions between tax, welfare and IR.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
DLC , I am so glad you came clean in your last post.

You admitt to knowing very little about the one percnt debt tax
and yet you dismiss the idea and then you sound all concerned about big business losing out. DLC, big bussiness make record profits nearly every year and thats your arguement. You come out clean
like Howard the lier.
Posted by Sly, Sunday, 28 May 2006 10:58:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
While I admit I have not studied the topic, I somehow appear less ignorant than you Sly.

Strange that.
Posted by DLC, Monday, 29 May 2006 9:21:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
DLC, Any poverty brought to this country in the future will be a direct result of Howard and his damaging legislation.

Are you just another greedy and selfish Howard voter who thinks he's rich but really is not. It's a bit sad to hear you say how concerned you are about big business that is mainly American losing out.

Big business will not cut and run just because thier profits fall from 1200 million to 1130 million a year. Howard is small businesses and workers worst nightmare and they are starting to wake up to these facts.
Posted by Sly, Tuesday, 30 May 2006 9:02:17 AM
Wake up Sly, any real substancial business that isn't relient of the mining industry or holding a strategic plant in Australia has already cut and run. We should really be damamge control right now.
Posted by DLC, Tuesday, 30 May 2006 8:59:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy