The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kosovo on a knife-edge > Comments

Kosovo on a knife-edge : Comments

By Michael O'Reilly, published 23/12/2004

Michael O'Reilly examines the negative response of the international community to the election of Ramush Haradinaj.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
O'Reilly says that Serbs have lost Kosovo, and this amazing political clairvoyance of this author makes me wonder why hasn't this man used this extrasensory geopolitical omniscience so to provide solutions to some more pressing political problems of the world and instead chooses to waste his clairvoyant talent on a petty terrorist and killer desirous of some political legitimacy.

For all of the whitewashing you are doing on that Albanian thug, Mr. O'Reilly, the fact remains that Haradinaj is a KILLER and your article glorifies him.

Perhaps O'Reilly is demonstrating his hidden morbid fetish for cadavers so he found a Balkan killer that has already provided some feisty ability to create them aplenty... and 99% of killer covet and in O'Reilly's case he covets Kosovo.
Posted by qwerty, Saturday, 25 December 2004 3:53:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr O'Reilly the Albanians have one objective and thats create an ethnically clean state in the Balkans for Albanians, and there is nothing scientific about that, and they will more than likely acheive this objective, its one organization under one leadership with one goal

And as for the so called evil serbs... then how do you explain the ethnic violence in Macedonia which was initiated by the peace loving Albanians of Kosovo?? isnt Milosevic in jail? and arent the serb super bad paramilitary thugs in Serbia????

Let me guess your response.. It was a magical spill over incident from from kosovo which has no real explanation really..

Since your such an Balkan expert, I would strongly suggest that you come to Macedonia and visit a town eg Ohrid where the population is 90% Macedonian and 10% Albanian and see how the Albanians live and then go to a town eg Tetovo where the population ratio is 90% Albanians and 10% Macedonian and see how the Macedonians live... As simple as that

In summary, Haradinaj and co have only one objective, and that objective is being realised with absolute violence....

As for propaganda, well you should no best, im assuming you orginate from some Anglo nation, the masters of propaganda....

eg where are the WMD in Iraq????
Posted by LouR, Sunday, 26 December 2004 8:11:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have to agree with Mediawatcher:

"Perhaps Mr. Haradinaj's career move from a terrorist to Prime Minister offers a genuine solution in War On Terror- Osama Bin Laden should be offered a position of Prime Minister in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan."

After reading texts like Mr. O'Reilly's one can only conclude that terrorism works. Only naive Serbs still hope for some kind of "justice" from great powers of "international community". Wouldn't want to think what could happen if they give up on that hope. Last time they accepted methods that "work" it didn't turn out that well for the "civilized world". You know, when that Duke couldn't stand the Princip(le) and whole hell broke loose.
Posted by Dejan, Friday, 31 December 2004 1:08:38 PM
I was interested to see the level of vitriol leveled at Michael for writing this article - curious how some people seem to think that making personal attacks will prove their point, when in fact all it does is divest them of any credibility. I'd like to see a sensible response disagreeing with this article, for interest's sake if nothing else.
Posted by Kate, Saturday, 15 January 2005 1:45:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy