The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > DNA and The Justice Game > Comments

DNA and The Justice Game : Comments

By Bernie Matthews, published 8/10/2004

Bernie Matthews examines the case of Marc Renton imprisoned because of bad DNA analysis.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
i would like to talk to bernie about the killing field of SDL
Posted by just, Monday, 29 November 2004 2:11:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Marc's not the choirboy you make him out to be.
Posted by old screw, Saturday, 23 July 2005 11:18:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
what are you going on about he's not the choir boy we make him out to be. there is evidence saying that he is an inoccent man and you have absolutely no idea. who are you anyway, unless you know him properly you DON'T know the truth
Posted by niece that knows the truth, Tuesday, 21 March 2006 11:04:45 AM
hey bernie matthews im marcs niece and i would really like to discuss this case further with you, as i know and believe he is innocent. my email address is b_dancer@ourbrisbane.com please contact me.
thanx b
Posted by niece that knows the truth, Wednesday, 22 March 2006 11:39:06 AM
i would like to appoligise to anyone i may have offended in my last post. i was blinded by the words from Mr. Rentons mouth and the love and effection he showed towards myself. Update on him; he is now back in prision what for i don't know. his life is now in the hands of god, he had a chance to make a new life and he stuffed it. i may be his niece and i may know the truth but the truth is not what i want it to be. he lied to everyone his family and friends and i hate him for it.
Posted by niece that knows the truth, Thursday, 14 September 2006 2:45:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy