The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is affordable, 24/7-reliable, electricity ever possible again? > Comments

Is affordable, 24/7-reliable, electricity ever possible again? : Comments

By Geoff Carmody, published 5/8/2024

Current policy is for 100% renewables plus 100% battery back-up. That will deliver even more unaffordable and unreliable electricity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Bezza When you are sober can you explain what you are talking about. That is a jumble of excrement that means nothing.
Posted by doog, Monday, 5 August 2024 8:44:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why not. solar is rolling out up and around AU. 3 years ago solar shifted the time of peak power by about 3 hours, with just roof top solar. Electricity is lower priced now than it has been for the last several years. Up to 70 % renewables in the grid. As more storage comes on line that will extend the time of renewables again.
If your electricity bill is not reflecting the lowering cost of electricity get another provider.
There is a fair chance of next year the only provider of power and gas will be Origin.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 7 August 2024 12:56:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, Doog after a messy session on passwords,
I am sorry you could not understand what I wrote.
Albo has it right we and the abbos will have the same lifestyle if his
dream is implemented.
What I was on about, we will all have the same lifestyle the bush abos
have now !

BTW, did you hear about the man that arrived at the Pearly Gates and
St Peter sitting at his desk with his laptop said to the newly arrived

SORRY YOU PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH !
Posted by Bezz, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 1:48:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy