The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > ‘Reliable’ wind power: what cost battery storage? > Comments

‘Reliable’ wind power: what cost battery storage? : Comments

By Geoff Carmody, published 9/7/2024

Either seasonal reliability is sacrificed, or customer costs soar even more. Or both.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
The stupidity in the decision-making circles is multiplying at far too alarming a rate !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 1:48:32 PM

Answer-

They are showing their desperation.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 9 July 2024 6:01:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am glad someone agrees with me. When I express those thoughts in a
gathering I often get responses that I am political biased.
I point out the Liberals also just stood by, even as late as the Liddel closure.
I usually respond to those who object to my comments that are also
demonstrating their own stupidity.
I ask them if they had to move would they burn down their present
house before the bought their new house ?

I am afraid that it is all too late now we cannot build enough new
generation in time to avoid an economic collapse of some magnitude.
Posted by Bezza, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 4:55:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Plagiarism-Free Work:
jameswilliamson,
Forgive me but isn't just about everything Academics know the knowledge of others ? So, when they then repeat that knowledge from books which are actually the words of others it somehow becomes their work ?
Our resident fact/copy-paster is living proof of getting her 'Facts" from articles written by generations of academic perpetual copiers ? She leaves no doubt about her reliance on what is literally plagiarism. When I & others here comment from personal experience it gets dismissed as something that can't be taken serious because we're not Academics.
All the repeat waffle about Zero emission from "renewables" is not based on fact, only on repeat copy/paste ! A folly driven by an industry based on parasitism !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 9:23:14 PM
Indyvidual said "When I & others here comment from personal experience it gets dismissed as something that can't be taken serious because we're not Academics."

Answer- Yes take the Academic Authoritarian Dictators down!
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 11 July 2024 7:35:35 PM
The Centre for Independent Studies claim that Australia could provide 90% of its electricity from nuclear for the same cost as the supporting infrastructure for wind and solar generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_AX9WaJ08

Wind and solar are a complete con. The nuclear power ban needs to be removed.
Posted by Fester, Friday, 12 July 2024 5:21:48 AM
Correction. 90% of Australia's electricity could come from nuclear for the same cost as home storage batteries required to support wind and solar.
Posted by Fester, Friday, 12 July 2024 5:41:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy