The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A triple ‘F’ rating for this federal budget > Comments

A triple ‘F’ rating for this federal budget : Comments

By Graham Young, published 16/5/2024

Is this the future of Australia? Fat, flaccid, and foolish?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Everyone wants a budget which solves everything, and costs nothing?
It won't happen.
There must be compromise.
I really don't think the treasurer set out to pull the wool over the eyes of the public.
Or to create a framework which would disadvantage many.
He needs to do his job, even if some disagree with the result.
I think we can say he is honestly trying to balance a host of conflicting demands.
In regards to honesty, I cannot say the same for all past treasurers.
Remember the introduction of the GST?
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Sunday, 19 May 2024 12:20:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What makes this place boring as bat shite, is the predictability of it all.

There is no valid discussion in these articles, just the predictable left bashing. It is tedious to the point where I don't even have to read them, just skim across it to see the same keywords and phrases borrowed from other Right Wing Nut Jobs.

Sharpen it up boys.
Posted by Random, Sunday, 19 May 2024 11:28:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Random,

Just for "balance" the OLO site puts up a bit of left wing opinion every 100th article or so. Albo is not the greatest PM ever, but was a worthwhile change from ScumO's Noalition Government. Unfortunately the Noalition have learnt nothing from their stint in office, now they are offering us that "dynamic duo" 'Dud' Dutton and his faithless sidekick 'Squeaky' Ley! What a nightmare it would be if that pair were in charge!
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 May 2024 3:48:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy