The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Have we entered an era of global cooling? > Comments

Have we entered an era of global cooling? : Comments

By Tom Harris, published 22/3/2024

With all the sound and fury about global warming, an important, and many scientists now assert, more likely scenario is usually ignored-the possibility of far more dangerous global cooling.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
VERY helpful article, as I was starting to forget about Abdussamatov, and Tom Harris also mentions [Svensmark, Veizer, Shaviv, Zharkova]. I guess Abdussamatov may not have mentioned the [process, probability, timing] of going back into deep glaciation over the next 70ky or so. I doubt he follows astronomical concepts such as the Milky Way current sheet and potential solar micronova (or some other) events (6 & 12ky periods for our Sun?) as seen in other stars. Concepts are like stars in the night sky, filling space then standing silently as we super-impose our interpretations in some tiny pocket of it. I comment in a blog below about a 1ky history cycle.
Posted by BillHowell, Wednesday, 3 April 2024 5:38:27 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy