The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rishi Sunak's AI pitch: the Bletchley Declaration > Comments

Rishi Sunak's AI pitch: the Bletchley Declaration : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 9/11/2023

The declaration goes on to chirp about the virtues of civil society, though its creators and participants have done nothing to assure them that their role was that relevant.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
And the blind shall lead the blind!

Oh…So I see said the blind man; so I hear said the deaf man, this I believe said the dumb man.

And that deaf dumb and blind man sure played a mean pin ball!

And the God of man sleeps on in unconscious bliss said Carl Jung, so what hope?
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 9 November 2023 6:56:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rules we can all live with must be drafted by a majority of attendees. and the meeting should not end until this is so. End of story!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 9 November 2023 9:57:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diver, what planet are you on, WTF are you smoking? You come up with some infantile rubbish sometimes! Don't forget to take your meds.
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 9 November 2023 10:02:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy