The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine not dead yet > Comments

Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine not dead yet : Comments

By David Singer, published 4/9/2023

The rejection of the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine Solution (HKOPS) by Jordan's King Abdullah and PLO Chairman Mahmoud Abbas could actually make it easier for Saudi Arabia and Israel to agree upon the terms of its implementation.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Meanwhile why not do a search on and read a truth-telling essay titled:

Belgian Minister says what Biden won't: Israel is wiping entire Palestinian villages of the map.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Monday, 4 September 2023 10:07:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not dead yet? You're dreaming David, it's dead and rigor mortis has set in!

It's ok to build dream castles in the clouds, but not move in as a permanent resident! Cookoo, cookoo.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 4 September 2023 11:09:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Alan B

Headline Financial Times 6 September:
"US and Palestinian officials in Riyadh for talks on Saudi-Israel deal
Negotiations come ahead of possible meeting between Joe Biden and Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman at G20 summit"

Now what do you think they might be talking about? The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution possibly? The best plan presented in the last 75 years to end a conflict that has been going on for the last 100 years?

Is this what you call "its dead and rigor mortis has set in"?

What do you think prompted Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to declare on 22 October last:"I think the big prize is peace with Saudi Arabia, which I intend to achieve if I go back into office… The rise of Israeli power facilitated the Abraham Accords, and the continual nurturing of Israeli power will also nurture a broader peace with Saudi Arabia and nearly all of the rest of the Arab world. I intend to bring the Arab-Israeli conflict to a close."

The race has not been run yet...
Posted by david singer, Friday, 8 September 2023 10:12:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy