The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Open letter on COVID-19 and Chinese travellers > Comments

Open letter on COVID-19 and Chinese travellers : Comments

By Chin Jin, published 6/1/2023

For the health and safety of the people of Australia, we would strongly request that you temporarily stop granting any entry visas at this time from China.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Foxy,
i don't think you got the gist !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 8 January 2023 8:57:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The most interesting thing about this, apart from a Chinese person writing that, "There is nothing the CCP won't sink to", is that the ex-CMO, whom Australian politicians slavishly obeyed and assaulted out freedoms two years ago, has advised that testing arrivals from China is unnecessary, only to be ignored this time by the government. What a bunch of dumb f…s we have in Canberra, aided by a silent Opposition .
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 8 January 2023 8:57:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
indyvidual,

I got it only too well!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 8 January 2023 9:47:12 AM
Dr Chin Jin's background is impressive.
He's highly respected and writes a great
deal for The Sydney Institute (Gerard
Henderson's baby). We need to pay more attention
to these sort of experts on China. He's also
hosted the Dalai Lama's visit to Sydney.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 8 January 2023 10:55:08 AM
He's also
hosted the Dalai Lama's visit to Sydney.
Foxy,
If it's that sort of fanfare that impresses you then I can only feel sorry for you !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 8 January 2023 11:02:51 AM
indyvidual,

You feel sorry for me?

Thank you.

However, pomp and ceremony impresses most people.
Whether it's a Queen's jubilee or her funeral.
Or a royal wedding, or a king's coronation, or a
pope's inauguration. Watching is a form of escapism
from the daily grind. So don't feel sorry - try it
yourself. You just might find yourself whinging less.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 8 January 2023 1:31:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy