The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When politics kills: Kimberley Kitching, politics and bullying > Comments

When politics kills: Kimberley Kitching, politics and bullying : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 21/3/2022

To a parliament-employed workplace trainer (are politicians trainable animals?), Kitching also complained of bullying.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
nicely written, as usual. But, a mere repeat of the news and merely telling us the brutal reality about how politics operates. Dirty game, with a lot of egotistical people who don't like their boat being rocked.
I was once asked by a corrupt Labor MP whether I wanted to join the party and who knows down the track. Never interested, just like to write about politics and actually would prefer a ordinary job, even if low paid.

And I don't find the people who study politics at universities much different, at least from my own experience.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 21 March 2022 8:02:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I believe the Senator's main complaint was that she was left out of the planning committee? Was given the cold shoulder?

Many saw her as a conservative in labor clothing, given her sympathies and connections with the likes of Hansen? And her preselection was in serious doubt?

I'm not sure any of the bullying allegations have serious merit, particularly when they are being championed by conservatives, who were no angels themselves, but quite at home in the bully boy pulpit?

More like the pot calling the kettle black, to coin a phrase?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 21 March 2022 10:42:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy