The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The hidden abusers > Comments

The hidden abusers : Comments

By Phillip Hickox, published 24/2/2022

As is evident by the research conducted by Lucetta Thomas and the Panorama program women are rarely prosecuted and generally escape custodial sentences.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
While there may be some very occurances of females abusing young males? Most abusers will be male and all to often members of the abused family! And best served with therapy rather than custodial sentences!

Children learn what they live and oft times abuse is part of learned behavior! None of which is altered by prison, just the opposite!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 24 February 2022 9:57:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Children learn what they live
Alan B,
Yes, ABC, SBS & most commercial TV, video game outlets & modern music are the worst culprits yet nothing & I mean nothing is being addressed there !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 24 February 2022 10:25:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Plenty of nobodies in this article.

The promotion of institutional care facilities for children as ripe to rip-off with a sob story from the ancient past, is what “nobody” is addressing.

If those who now cry over the spilt milk of forty years ago aren’t over it by now, then that kind of tells me, nothing will fix their maligned past.
A time comes with everyone when they must learn to move forward.

Maybe people with a problem with this particular subject matter would benefit from living among the Japanese where mothers not uncommonly, masturbate their male children to calm them down as a cultural norm. (I remember reading on this subject some time ago.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 24 February 2022 12:05:49 PM
Perhaps if many females behaved less challenging many males would also behave in a more acceptable manner.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 24 February 2022 4:06:28 PM
Phillip Hickox, this may help you-
https://canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/BBC_Child_sexual_abuse_by_women_06OCT97.aspx

I hope it is useful.
Gregory Day
Posted by Gregory48, Thursday, 24 February 2022 9:31:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy