The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Vaccine mandates set us on path towards segregation and despotism > Comments

Vaccine mandates set us on path towards segregation and despotism : Comments

By James Allan, published 4/1/2022

In heavily vaccinated Germany, things are worse on all metrics in 2021 than in 2020, when there were no vaccines.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The reality is that we will all, sooner or later, experience some interaction with the virus at some stage of our lives.
Some will have a natural immunity whereas the masses will not.
No one is to blame and everyone will have to take their chances.
Whether you like it or not, Nature is fighting back and it's not interested in whether one is deserving or not.
Make each day count for something 'cos tomorrow is not guaranteed.
good luck1
Posted by Special Delivery, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 9:37:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>This is the bottom line for anyone who cares for freedom, civil liberties and living in a country with equality before the law.

It's difficult to grasp how a law professor would think this has ever been the case ? There is NO equality before the law, an example, there's a reason cocaine users don't see jail and Meth users do, people with money who use cocaine paying Barristers to represent them get better treatment before the law. Freedom ? We have only the freedom the people with guns allow us, I am not free to walk nude through Queen St Mall for example and I won't hurt anyone doing that, literally non one is hurt and yet I will be jailed if I did.

I am not an electrician, can I go and wire up a new school in order to earn a living, or would you expect I would have the skill set necessary to ensure the children and workforce are safe ? Would you expect me to be fired if I don't in fact have that skill set ?

We've long had compulsory vaccination for a plethora of things, like Flu Vaccinations while working in Aged Care.

There's an expectation in society you will not deliberately harm others, the VAST majority of experts in immunology will tell you getting a vaccination helps lower the harm caused to others, lowers the stress on society by the reduction of resources needed to look after you. Some good reads here

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

I find it thoroughly disheartening the "freedom warriors" are coming to the party now and this is the hill they die on. Where were they when compulsory seat belt laws where introduced, or gun laws, or compulsory bike helmet laws and on and on ?
Posted by Valley Guy, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 10:46:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I always questioned the government and the mainstream media and certainly more so the past 18 months when a pandemic was declared by WHO when there were less than 100 cases globally. Readers might inform themselves with relevant studies that might conflict with their views e.g. lockdowns were ineffective, school closures were ineffective, mask mandates were ineffective, and masks themselves were and are ineffective and harmful. https://www.drpaulalexander.com/blogs/news/more-than-400-studies-on-the-failure-of-compulsory-covid-interventions
Posted by Francesca, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 10:52:55 PM
This global mass inoculation is not about health and safety but getting everyone a digital ID via the vax pass. Legally, what can the vaccine free do if and when Palaschuk follows through her chilling threat and rounds up the unvaccinated who have no symptoms, are healthy, etc. and forces them into Wellcamp quarantine station.
Posted by Francesca, Tuesday, 4 January 2022 11:00:26 PM
Think the writer needs to learn more about science and raises the old chestnut, why are individual non or fringe scientists given media access by NewsCorp, Spectator and OLO to promote sciency sounding PR agitprop?

The Covid science denial and delay came straight from the Koch Network climate science denial and delay text book, according to DeSmog analysis; by coincidence Tony Abbott is no. 1 on their database :)

https://www.desmog.com/climate-disinformation-database/

However, no matter what the writer's expertise is, too many people and media have focused upon confected cosplay 'Freedom Protests' for Kochian 'freedom & liberty' but miss the main point.

There have been generations of investment in architecture and tactics to deflect from not just climate science and fossil fuels, but also support demands for cuts in taxes, public services and govt.; but the Anglosphere of UK and Australia prefer to look up to US robber barons?

Why the Covid science, vaccination and related constraint denial and delay?

It's to reinforce deep seated radical right libertarian tropes of 'freedom & liberty' for fossil fuels to avoid climate/emissions constraints, reinforce beliefs, follow authority, avoid education, research, science and expertise; basically ditch the enlightenment and any progress made to preserve the status of the 0.1%.
Posted by Andras Smith, Wednesday, 5 January 2022 12:52:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Francesca

Not sure as to the validity of all your claims, but always good to come across others who are willing to risk the condemnatory pile-on and publicly question the wisdom of vaccine mandates.

I think I may have crossed paths with you before at The New Daily ... before it ran scared and stopped publishing online comments.
Posted by Bronwyn, Wednesday, 5 January 2022 2:53:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy