The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian football's future: how best to maintain the greater interest achieved in recent decades > Comments

Australian football's future: how best to maintain the greater interest achieved in recent decades : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 8/4/2021

Just recently, Sam Kerr, Australia's highest paid female footballer, signed a lucrative contract with Chelsea reportedly worth around $2 million for a two-and-a-half year deal.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Some people like Chris, get carried away with the machinations of the soccer league, but I don’t.
For myself, it’s sitting in the stands at blue tongue oval with options for an afternoon outing in a beautiful environment, surrounded by happy people.

What really matters Chris, the football or the sailing regatta viewed over the palm trees at the end of the field, it’s all a bonus?

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 8 April 2021 12:24:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Football is not sport !
Posted by individual, Thursday, 8 April 2021 12:31:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I actually like other sports and football codes more, but have followed football since the 1970s.

Check out my other sports articles if interested.

https://www.theroar.com.au/author/chris-lewis
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 8 April 2021 1:02:25 PM
Sport: opiate for the masses, who would rather watch other people doing something than amuse themselves, lazy good-for-nothings.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 8 April 2021 1:24:07 PM
Football= boring.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 9 April 2021 7:07:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy