The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Capitol Hill: call that a coup? > Comments

Capitol Hill: call that a coup? : Comments

By Graham Young, published 10/2/2021

What the Democrats are asking us to believe is that a man who can make billions in his lifetime doing intricate deals can't properly organise a coup.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All
Banjo, please stop fantasising.
You're starting to worry some here on OLO.
How you can even begin to take a "manchild" and TRY to sell him as some kind of public enemy number one, is beyond even the most imaginative playwriters reach.
I have previously given a fair and balanced description of trump and his psyche, and nowhere in all this was any evidence of a an evil, murderess, conniving man, quite the opposite in fact.
I have described him as a petulant child, a show off, an extremely proud man.
He did not enter politics to become POTUS, he did it to stick it up Obummer and other the "children" who bullied and picked on him in the playground.
He wanted to prove something, and he did, in grand fashion too.
I have never given a thought to his personality flaws, as they only showed us that he was a "normal, healthy, male", unlike the filth and evil snake oil salesmen before him, and now, after him.
You and anyone attacking him because of his personality and character flaws, are yourselves guilty of extreme prejudice and bias.
You are all being too emotional and narrow minded.
All previous POTUS's were much worse than Trump, only they hid it well and only exposed and put on their virtuous and saintly act to win over (con) the sheeple into believing they were honest, God fearing individuals, "just like them".
It's a shame that history is mostly based on LIES!
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 19 February 2021 11:46:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just a quick follow-on.
This guy explains it exactly as I have done and believes in the same reasoning as I do.
I bookmarked him, because he echoed me so very closely, all you have to do is super-impose me instead of him, and that would be me in my own pod-cast, saying exactly what he is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-Da4RiITQ
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 19 February 2021 12:31:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze and shadowminister,

Thank you for the correction as it illustrates my point even further. It was 10 Republican members of the House who voted to indict Trump and 7 members of the Senate voting to convict thus making it I believe the most bipartisan impeachment on record.

How does this help your case?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 19 February 2021 2:28:55 PM
SR, you seem to gloat in quoting the obvious.
There is a word for that, but I won't say for fear of you running off to report me, as it seems by now, you are quite expert at.
I'm sure there are a few other OLOéns who would be very pleased to know this little known fact.
But please do continue to be picky and petty highlighting, inane or simple human errors.
Or is it that you are one of the adjudicators on OLO?
Because you have ALWAYS acted as one.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 19 February 2021 7:43:14 PM
SR,

Then it was a bipartisan acquittal falling far short of a conviction.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 19 February 2021 7:46:45 PM
Dear shadowminister,

Or rather a bipartisan majority who vote for a conviction.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 19 February 2021 11:47:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy