The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > US Court of Appeals sends Michael Flynn prosecution back to Judge Sullivan > Comments

US Court of Appeals sends Michael Flynn prosecution back to Judge Sullivan : Comments

By Laurence Maher, published 17/9/2020

Having concluded that continuing the prosecution would not serve the interests of justice, in May 2020 the US government applied to the Court for the necessary 'leave' to dismiss the charge.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
One notes, this seems to be at the request of the US government? For a former government/President Trump advisor?

Had this charge been filed against you or me? Would be now in a high security Federal prison, breaking rocks?

Justice? I don't see it!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 17 September 2020 12:40:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Little boy at the window of the take away:

Four Pinocchios and one hot potato mister!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 17 September 2020 4:47:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dan. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 17 September 2020 4:51:15 PM
Thank you AlanB.

I work hard for that one! :-)

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 17 September 2020 6:38:20 PM
obviously a conservative. If same rules applied to Obama, Clinton and Biden they would all be behind bars.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 17 September 2020 6:52:07 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy