The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Foreign students in Australia struggle in a time of crisis > Comments

Foreign students in Australia struggle in a time of crisis : Comments

By Peter West, published 22/6/2020

China says it has gone to a 'war footing' to deal with a new outbreak of the virus in Beijing. Here is a reality check: it isn't over yet.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Thanks individual

Another planta link is http://gentleseas.blogspot.com/2020/06/trumps-tulsa-tantrum-people-failed-me.html

for "Trump's Tulsa Tantrum - The People Failed Me"

Regards
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 11:10:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only thing that will stop the WuFlu from being a threat is the development of a vaccine.

Until that happens we will just keep seeing outbreaks of the WuFlu with no end in sight.

I heard a rumour that the Covid-19 virus is a genetically modified strain of SARS produced in China.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 12:36:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rumours multiply in times of plague, virus and Trumpism
Posted by Waverley, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 1:01:00 PM
The only thing that will stop the WuFlu from being a threat is the development of a vaccine.
Mr Opinion,
So does restricting willy nilly roaming by travel junkies !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 1:48:23 PM
Yeah, I can almost work out what some of you guys mean, if I think about it a bit :)
Posted by Waverley, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 4:43:48 PM
Mr O,

Its good you see the point of the so called covid virus being in Australia prior to December 2019. I expect Australia's mainstream media and the prime minister and state premiers also know but are announcing nothing.
What motive/s could leaders have for ignoring the situation? Could Trump seek to use Australia to spin the Wuhan December lab story to upset China, and maybe provoke a war to upset or even defer the US November election? Ukraine was to be used for political gain.
Anyway, mass death due to covid has not occurred as said it would and the data that led to panic and the lockdown make no sense to justify the draconian measures imposed.

Waverley,

Covid nonsense seems obvious in more ways than one. Covid-19 is a name that is unacceptable, the virus is a coronavirus, coronavirus was occurring prior to December 2019, data used to declare the Covid-19 pandemic lacks scientific substance.
Has anybody noticed most mainstream news items begin using the word coronavirus and then later in the item there is brief reference to Covid-19? There is no mass hospitalization or mass death.
There is no sense in spinning data into fear when in reality there is need for truth about contagious disease such as coronavirus.
There is no sense in locking people in isolation that is deprives many people of essential sunlight, while others are deprived of nutritious food required daily.
There is no sense in social distancing rhetoric while nothing is said about eating nutritious meals to strengthen natural immunity to fight disease.

Coronavirus is a flu, isn't it? You know, flu, the colloquial term for viral respiratory disease including influenza and coronavirus.

Anyway, if there is any false or untrue or fake matter at the following link it would be good to hear about it.

http://jamesfetzer.org/2020/06/swiss-research-report-facts-about-covid-19/
Posted by JF Aus, Tuesday, 23 June 2020 10:37:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy