The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The safe road home > Comments

The safe road home : Comments

By David Hale, published 19/5/2020

In the world, the number of people dying each year from car crashes, is more than one million.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Education and correct driver training.
Savage penalties for stupid behaviour. Confiscate cars instead of just impounding them.
Posted by ateday, Tuesday, 19 May 2020 7:13:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
nowdays I don't know how people can be unconcious about this situation... I heard last night on Rojadirecta that goverment should be take this serious (for time 342423) and stop this acttitud you all are describing. And they talked very harder about the people don't give his part to help go out of all this mess. But... No words about it...

You can see the interview here if are interested http://www.rojadirecta.me/en?p4
Posted by eduardofaccio30, Saturday, 23 May 2020 8:06:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The sadist thing about this article is that this author may end up trying to be a spiritual leader and trusted advisor to some poor soul! May be its best this author moves on to his maker before he causes too much damage to his breathern!
Posted by Alison Jane, Sunday, 24 May 2020 8:18:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy