The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Thanks to the government for killing me with kindness > Comments

Thanks to the government for killing me with kindness : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/3/2020

I really appreciate the lengths my Government is going to in outlaying billions of dollars to try and save members of my vulnerable 70 years and upwards age group.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Thank you ,plantagenet,

Here is me thinking that Tom Lehrer and shuffled off ...

He may embrace , totally , a difference side of Politics to me , but he is a genius. I have his records /CD's and saw him live once . May he keep up poisoning pigeons for some more years ...
Posted by Aspley, Tuesday, 31 March 2020 1:13:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Where this is all going to end – no one in Government knows.
When this is all going to end – no one In Government knows.'

Of course we know. The planet is going to heat up due to those wicked electricity providers and we are going to die. Economist, weather forecasters, academia, Governments have all failed miserably with past predictions. Even now the gw alarmist are sprouting their absolute nonsense while people die of a real issue.

Anyone interested in an ounce of truth will blow off the dust and read their bibles. You know the Scriptures that idiotic pseudo scientist have demonised for centuries. The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (ie the God of Israel) made the beginning and is certainly in charge of the end. One day ignorance and arrogance will be a thing of the past.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 31 March 2020 1:48:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner: Good one mate, you just hang on to that bible and you'll sail on through the epidemic without it touching you or any other bible bashing holy roller?

Hasbeen: Great mate, all we need is to find out who was responsible and we can all go home or back to work! Right? Gotta hand it to you mate, there are few minds as sharp as yours!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 31 March 2020 5:37:55 PM
Texas Lt. Gov. Says Let Seniors Die For Economy
http://youtu.be/it5jdr-YKbc
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 7:49:40 AM
Mr Singer thinks the government should have had more hospitals, & ICU beds, ventilators, spare cash etc sitting waiting fort this eventuality.

I wonder if we checked if we would find Mr Singer had his pantry, medicine chest, & bank account all full waiting for such an eventually.

Some people are really smart after the event.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 3:10:15 PM
Hi SteeleRedux and Aspley

On a cheerful note here's Tom Lehrer being kind to pigeons by feeding them in the park http://youtu.be/yhuMLpdnOjY

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 1 April 2020 3:57:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy