The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Where’s the Prime Minister on the free speech crisis? > Comments

Where’s the Prime Minister on the free speech crisis? : Comments

By Augusto Zimmermann, published 27/6/2019

The agnostic Latham defends freedom of religion and freedom of speech for Christians, but the Christian PM cowardly refuses to make a comment.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
N_N.S,

Thanks for the 'heads up', got it.
I must confess, after going back and reading your comment or question asking me about the OT, I have to humbly refrain from answering, mainly because I did not get the jist of your point or question.
I actually found myself confused and unable to highlight the points being explained.
I don't doubt your ability to explain yourself, because after all, it is a topic you are familiar with.
No it is simply my inability to separate and correlate your points or arguments.
So I'm sorry I cannot answer you about what it is you ask of me regarding the OT.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 9 July 2019 3:30:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry ALTRAV,

I looked for the comment I made asking about the old Testiment, and I can't seem to remember it or to find it on OLO. maybe it was a comment from OzSpen or someone else? If not and it is from me then I have to apologize for not remembering it. You're off the hook, and I'm the fool for not remembering what I've written. Hope you accept my apology.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Tuesday, 9 July 2019 12:57:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy