The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Jordan Peterson v Milo: how the Trickster lost his mojo > Comments

Jordan Peterson v Milo: how the Trickster lost his mojo : Comments

By Jason Beale, published 12/3/2019

Milo's pitiful comments to Andrew Bolt seem very out of character for the self-described 'fabulous troll' of the Internet.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
The difference between Milo and Jordan is vast.

Milo's modus operandi is to wind up the left by attacking its holy cows with colourful hyperbole.

Jordan contrary to SR's ill informed declaration is a public intellectual being both an intellectual (a professor with credentials at several universities including Harvard) and very public profile. Jordan in comparison to Milo is very considered and careful in what he says, and tends to back up his statements with references to research, with the result that most of the left whinge interviewers that try and trap him inevitably fail to do so.

Jordan also very clearly states where his areas of expertise are and does not claim to be an expert in religion or diet and his references to the bible are with respect to the stories and the lessons contained within them.

Finally, he supports feminism in that he strongly opposes discrimination based on race or gender and clearly advocates equality or rights and opportunity , but is clearly not a fan of the new wave of hard core feminists that espouse the neo marxist values of equality of outcome and identity politics.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 13 March 2019 9:36:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I find Jordan Peterson very interesting and believes he has some great contributions. I don't know much about Milo- I think he is doing difficult work- as long as he isn't evangelizing gayness- even if I find it difficult to relate to his lifestyle is very different to my experience and not something I can accept at least he appears to be trying to do the right thing.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 14 March 2019 9:37:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy