The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A parliament of irresponsibility: Peter Dutton, section 44 and pecuniary interests > Comments

A parliament of irresponsibility: Peter Dutton, section 44 and pecuniary interests : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 30/11/2018

One of Australia's foremost constitutional authorities, Anne Twomey, suggests that Dutton might have an out.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
So ok I really give a toss. My vote is with Peter Dutton.

I note a "Church" - were they really serious - that stated on their front sign Dutton was a Sodomite....... during same sex marriage voting.

Is this really Australia today - I found this so OFFENSIVE to all citizens albeit they may not have supported their ethos or not.

This was absolutely OFFENSIVE to all/any citizens of any faith including citizens of no faith.

So I pose a question to this Church - Who do you think you are?
Posted by SAINTS, Wednesday, 5 December 2018 7:40:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where someone claims:

"Dutton was a Sodomite"

do they have evidence for that?
Posted by plantagenet, Saturday, 8 December 2018 12:54:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy