The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Marriage, divorce and the Bible > Comments

Marriage, divorce and the Bible : Comments

By Peter Sellick, published 10/8/2018

I can remember, in my first Parish, standing before the congregation as a divorced man having married a divorced woman to preach.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Dear NNS,

You may be beyond help. You may continue to confuse superstition with truth. I am also tired of arguing with you. However, when you post your wishes about turning the clock back to a less free society in the areas of homosexual rights and a woman's right to abortion I will post in opposition. Adoption is no solution to abortion because adoption assumes a continuation of pregnancy when a woman wants to terminate her pregnancy.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 9 September 2018 4:10:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That's a cop out David F, but you know what whatever. If I post something you disagree with and you see that as justification to follow that disagreement to another conversation, then that counts as a troll. The agreement to let you try to help me as you say you want to, was more for me to give you a chance to explain yourself in light of your contributions to this conversation that could have been about discussing the merits and flaws of divorce. And when divorce should be considered versus when people should push through and try to make it work.

Good luck where ever you go, but don't expect many replies from me in the future. I've given you the chance to justify yourself, and you didn't even bother.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Sunday, 9 September 2018 7:32:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear NNS,

You certainly don't have to answer me. You cannot convince me that an imaginary entity exists. I can't justify myself to you. One does not convince by logical argument a person under a delusion that he or she is under a delusion. Circumstances might cause you to examine your delusion. They might not. Till we meet again.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 9 September 2018 8:07:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy