The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gangs, race and Melbourne > Comments

Gangs, race and Melbourne : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 4/1/2018

Having repeatedly boasted, self-congratulated and beamed at the idea that Australia is the most multicultural nation on earth, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been less cautious of late.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
My wife and I, in our eighties travelled regularly to Melbourne by train from a regional area. We have already been accosted in a train by a youth high on drugs who threatened to follow us home and kill us, and string me up by the balls.
How many of these youths, who have been caught, are let out on bail in our community? They can even be let off for assaulting our police!
We now think twice about travelling and going to restaurants.
Posted by Raise the Dust, Thursday, 4 January 2018 10:21:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh how these articles bring out the racist munts and their hand wringing angst. And they're too freakin' dumb to realise that Australia has been a multi-cultural place for over 40 000 years.
Posted by minotaur, Saturday, 6 January 2018 10:16:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
minotaur,

Quite true, but none of the other cultures were based on the Qu'ran.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 6 January 2018 12:54:07 PM
Raise the Dust, this thread might be a good place to revisit the 'death penalty'.

When I see or hear stories like yours, I am immediately reminded of the re-introduction of the death penalty.

I have been asked how I would feel if it was me who ended up on the gallows, and in my case, I was innocent. What did I think of that?

My answer was, because this country is flawed, the people are flawed, the legal system is arrogant, and bias and the laws are flawed, I would be executed.

For a moment I started to say that maybe DNA would come to my rescue, then, right on cue, I remembered the recent debacle about the flawed DNA findings that put at risk hundreds of cases.

Unfortunately we are only as good as our people. If you like watching/playing sports, drinking beer and enjoying yourself as often as you can, then your in the right place.

So whatever you do stay home, don't go outside; no, wait that's no good because they just break into your home.

It will get that bad, if nothing is done that we will have to move into the jails and let them have the outside. At least WE will be safe.

Isn't that how the expats have to live in some foreign countries?

The first thing that must be done is gather up the greens and all these mongrel sympathisers and shoot them. Then anyone who promotes political correctness,and many more such as all the pollies that are pro Muslim immigration.

I do not want to cast all Muslims as terrorists but as the saying goes 'all terrorists are Muslim'. Can we afford the risks and attacks we have been a witness to, continuing?

The 'white Australia policy sounded racist but it meant something completely different. Doesn't sound like a bad idea now does it?
It turns out the white people don't want to come here anymore. Because it's too BLOODY DANGEROUS! I won't go on.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 7 January 2018 3:49:23 PM
You know what amazes me, we watch these people run a muck in their own country then bring them here were there are less consequences for their actions and they get paid to do nothing. Go figure! Are we really that stupid?
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 10 January 2018 12:35:47 PM
rehctub, YES!
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 10 January 2018 3:08:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy