The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Meet the world's most powerful bitcoin backers > Comments

Meet the world's most powerful bitcoin backers : Comments

By James Stafford, published 6/12/2017

Cryptocurrency may be one of the biggest threats to governments, security and the entire financial system that we've ever seen.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
If I were forced to choose between a billion Zimbabwean dollars and a billion in bitcoin?

I'd opt for the Zimbabwean bucks and the fact that even though fit only for outhouse duty, or able to purchase a couple of loaves of real, freshly baked and hot from the oven, bread.

I can hold them, shuffle them, and wave them all over the place, or flush them after they've served at lest one useful purpose.

Bitcoin is vastly less tenuous than the smoke, in the smoke and mirrors magic that created bitcoin! Or, nothing from nothing! I've got acres of it!

You want some? Send a billion in U.S.D to my box number! And when I've banked your cheque then had it validated and turned into gold bullion!

I'll send ten billions worth of my personally created bitcoin to your return address!

In a cubic metre box and by special air freight! With a set of, personally autographed, free steak knives!

And if you act today, now, this very minute! I'll double the offer! And the number of steak knives!

Don't delay, this entirely unbelievable offer self destructs in ten minutes! Tick, tick, tick tick!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 6 December 2017 10:37:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"That's why HIVE has set up in Iceland, where Mother Nature's natural cooling is friendly to these massive computing facilities, and where the massive energy required to mine cryptocurrency-in this case Ether - on an industrial scale is cheaper thanks to plentiful hydroelectric and geothermal sources."
Russia's Central Ether Mine announced that AIDS start-ups are dead in their tracks and in jail. It has a 51% stake in Bolivian Thorium HIVE generating 4.5 giga Bit-bites/second , from a low 1.98kw way back last century . Zimbabwe Thorium , briefly under house-arrest , is advising high-rollers in Sydney House Bubbles ( Shanghai Party Funds).
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 7 December 2017 6:05:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy