The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Was Jesus a terrorist? > Comments

Was Jesus a terrorist? : Comments

By David Leyonhjelm, published 8/11/2017

I had an opportunity to consider this recently when I launched 'Kingdom of the Wicked', a novel written by my former staffer, Helen Dale.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
The fact is that Jesus Christ was a social engineer that the Jews failed to understand, and had murdered. He proposed representative democracy, and it was adopted by the English when the Magna Carta was firstly made on Runnymede and enacted as a Statute in 1297. The Magna Carta is the practical enactment of the passage from the Book of Matthew Verses 15-20 which the Pope in Rome annulled. It was made a Statute in 1297. The English Roman Catholics were a rebellious bunch, and chafed under dictation from Rome. The only problem with the KJV Authorised version, is that in Matthew 18 verse 17 the translation from the Greek word “ecclesia” was “church” when it should have been “a gathering of the people” . That translation would include the Parliament and a ‘court” with a jury.

Because there is a serious prohibition on one person judging another in Matthew 7 Verse 1, no Judge sitting without a jury, to find facts, can be a Christian. The Parliament of the Commonwealth as the gathering of the people has relying on the blessings of Almighty God enacted as law the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which incorporates the principles of the New Testament into the Laws of the Commonwealth. This is breached daily by almost every Judge and Magistrate in the Commonwealth. David as a Senator ought to lead the charge to have the Court of Disputed Returns accept that S 16 and 34 are still in the Constitution and there are no disqualified Members or Senators, on the orders of any Judge or Judges. The Parliament of the Commonwealth starts each day with the Lord’s Prayer. As the Supreme Parliament of the Commonwealth it is the embodiment of the teachings of Jesus Christ. For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them. That 226 are gathered together from all parts of the Commonwealth makes this a very powerful “ecclesia” not to be trifled with. The Parliament when petitioned is the ultimate Court of Appeal not to be denied
Posted by Peter Vexatious, Saturday, 11 November 2017 9:25:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Peter
You feel that a jury is pagan and so can judge people? Or a jury is not composed of humans? The ecclesia decides on sins but is not judging? A parliament with pagans , atheists and Muslims has Jesus in its midst? Magna Carta which arranged for judging by peers is not Christian but is Christian ? King John was right to ignore the barons for judging him and his 51% Christianity out-voted them?
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 11 November 2017 11:24:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To ALTRAV.

[I understand you are a believer, and good for you. I'm not going to debate if there is a God, on this post,]

You might not know this but this statement has given me a lot of thought. I think I have spent too much time on here with people who only want to debate about God existing. It's not a point I should continue, expecially if it goes nowhere.

Thank you for your thoughtful tone and your explanation. I agree with your point about religous leaders sometimes. Wish I didn't, but it's the world we live in unfortunately. I've heard stories about catholic schools, none of them plesent stories.

I appreaciate your comments too. Hope you continue in your approach on the topics I read.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Friday, 17 November 2017 7:18:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy