The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Sick and tired of the same-sex marriage debate? Here's why > Comments

Sick and tired of the same-sex marriage debate? Here's why : Comments

By Mark Christensen, published 29/8/2017

A Yes will further galvanise an ill-founded confidence in politics at the expense of the things that matter, including acceptance of minorities.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
AJ Philips,

I'm catching the word difference from Yuyutsu, not sure what to make of it all yet, but the point of the number of people in the homosexual movements that are actually heterosexual is making me consider the points for a bit. Either way I'll give it some time to consider before tossing or accepting the ideas.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Friday, 1 September 2017 5:19:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"it's a rare thing to be homosexual and not support the gay social movements"

I would imagine most gay people supported the original movement's aims back in the 70s, but those necessary reforms succeeded ages ago.
Nobody gets electroshocked or charged with "buggery" anymore.

The "movement" now consists only of petulant narcissistic bullies who need a microscope to find "oppression".
Posted by Shockadelic, Friday, 1 September 2017 5:28:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hmm, I'll keep that in mind Shockadelic. Not sure of it yet. Thanks though. Adds to the "silent magority" idea.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Saturday, 2 September 2017 5:45:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy