The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The US Congress can walk and chew gum > Comments

The US Congress can walk and chew gum : Comments

By Michael Knox, published 13/7/2017

As well as running inquiries into Russia, the US House of Representatives has passed a considerable body of legislation during the period of the Trump administration.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Yes, and proof if you will, even with a, I believe, self absorbed narcissistic, incompetent misogynist at the helm, the wheels of government still grind on relentlessly, as they would if Putin's pal? Was run over by a bus!

Not that that means much when a once great nation is going/retreating backwards like a giant tortoise retreating into its shell?

With Trump looking very much like the spare batchelor at a wedding at the most recent G20? Or noticeably embarrassed at how easily, former KGB chief, President Putin played him? God help America!

Let's hope their new health care bill improves overall health care, with more folks (consumers) included/covered; and with diminished costs, taking a much smaller bite of the GNP!? My house on the opposite!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Thursday, 13 July 2017 9:30:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trump is my action man hero.

Here's proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDP5-O9MZI&feature=youtu.be&t=15s
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 13 July 2017 2:38:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy