The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Time to play the migration card > Comments

Time to play the migration card : Comments

By Gary Johns, published 18/5/2017

Turnbull can get the majority he needs by agreeing to bring in the people we need

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
' But your commendation of Tony Abbott's policy of demonising those who most need our help is far worse.'

are you talkng about the paedophiles and rapist that the labour backed aat ruled to allow to remain in the country Aiden? You know those who paid people smugglers before throwing away id. Your compassion for those in camps waiting to come here legally is amazing Aiden or are you are typical leftist hypocrite blinded by ideology.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 24 May 2017 3:24:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont'd ...

And Father Timothy Kennedy was our parish priest
and a very dear family friend. He married my
husband and I. Sunday lunches at our place were
very special and interesting thanks to Father
Kennedy's presence.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 24 May 2017 3:26:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
whoops, my above post was meant for Is Mise.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 24 May 2017 3:28:09 PM
Foxy,

"That explains a great deal.

I was born and raised in NSW"

It was a bit before our time!
By 'X' million years.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 24 May 2017 9:45:14 PM
Dear Is Mise,

Don't you believe in re-incarnation?
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 25 May 2017 10:30:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy