The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Days of our lives > Comments

Days of our lives : Comments

By Najla Turk, published 16/2/2017

I am your ordinary, middle-class, working mother that happens to be a practising Muslim who profoundly opposes terrorism and is ardently seeking harmony.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 41
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. All
This piece has more holes in it than a colander. The author appears to have her head in the sand or is being deliberately misleading.

This woman thinks the media reports terrorist attacks are "distorted narratives of hate." Nothing to see here. Look over there.

She then goes on to inform us that they cannot be " a person of faith if his neighbour does not feel safe from him or her." Tell that to Bill Leak. He had to change his address after threats from muslims.

And please spare us the title of "ordinary housewife" when she goes out of her way to make herself as different as possible from most Australian women.

There have been calls from many muslims for sharia law to have a place in Australia and we already have some sharia banking. Enough with the taquiya on that topic.

It is also informative that the author attacks Lambie but has no truck with Ms.Abdel-Magoo and her claim that islam is feminist friendly.

The author concludes by asking us to "seek credible information and to grow one’s knowledge base." There is plenty of information out there and many of us seek it out. Many Islamic organizations have websites and are more than happy to inform us about this "religion" I really like some of the programmes designed for children. They really teach tolerance - NOT.

Spare us the rubbish about a way of life that has nothing in common with Australia or it's way of life.
Posted by Sparkyq, Thursday, 16 February 2017 6:59:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gosh, is it National Brotherhood Week already? Time to sing the old song again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIlJ8ZCs4jY

And everybody hates the Jews.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 16 February 2017 7:23:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow I am staggered so much anti-muslim sentiment on these pages. I heartily agree with most of it and now the author should sit down have a good read of it and appraise her stand.
Hopefully she now appreciates how the vast majority of Australians actually feel, not those lick-spittle politicians who want your votes.
My personal hostility is for your Imams. I saw a letter from them yesterday opposing terrorism (It said). It was the Immams complaining that ISIS was targetting them lol! We should be stopping all foreign imams coming here with their seventh century beliefs. Also the coppers should not be ringing up the imam telling they are strolling down in an hour or two to search the Mosque, just do your job!
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 16 February 2017 7:51:17 PM
Joe
You demonstrate yourself as the lounge room version of the "shrill"...

And jayb , a sheep and a green paddock for yourself is it?
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 16 February 2017 8:05:36 PM
Joe,

Yep. Many (how about some?) Muslims might take their religion lightly, but how do we know that they, too, are not fooling us? Best if they stay in their own back yard, I think.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 16 February 2017 8:15:04 PM
secularism with many of its filthy dogmas was never going to dominate for long. Stalin showed where it is all heading. It is a Christ hating, inward looking failed ideology.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 16 February 2017 8:45:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 41
  10. 42
  11. 43
  12. All