The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The middle finger that won't be forgotten > Comments

The middle finger that won't be forgotten : Comments

By Greg Donnelly, published 7/11/2016

Particularly in the area of education, religions have a significant interest in maintaining the highest level of committed religious adherents as employees.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Governments are sticking their noses into areas they were never intended by the people who wrote our Constitution. Government is getting bigger and bigger,whereas it should be shrinking to allow people to make their own decisions, as Gadfly says, and live their lives in peaceful dignity without harassment from tyrannical politicians, most of whom have no world experience outside their job-for-life provided to them by the elite power brokers to whom they are answerable. They sure as hell do not answer to us anymore.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 7 November 2016 1:23:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wrote an email to my local members of the Victorian Legislative Council about this issue.

Hopefully they take my comments on board.

The ALP risks losing moderate, sensible voters with policies like this. They need to stop pandering to Greens voters and move back to policies that are in line with the views of Australian families.
Posted by Trav, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 9:14:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Amazing Trav that you believe you speak on behalf of Australian Families.
Posted by Cobber the hound, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 12:11:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy