The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is FinTech the future for Australian small business? > Comments

Is FinTech the future for Australian small business? : Comments

By Tim Fisher, published 19/10/2016

In the last couple of years, global investment has tripled to more than US$12 billion when it comes to investing in FinTech.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
For mine this article reads like a company brochure, extolling the virtues of the company's business model.
Which in this case, as I read and understand it, is intrusive to the point of being an invasion of your intended consumers privacy? And that's not they way I did business!

If folks want me, their financial institution or the local bike, to know their particular preferences or predilections? They remain free to choose from whatever menu or service smorgasborg offered.

As for getting cosy with the customer? I think it's very hard to go past community co-ops, where the profits are returned to the community as housing finance, or venture capital!
And usually where the applicant's character and competence is well known and recommended by several CU members.
And where their money is also risked!

I reckon we need to return to the old sages financial advice, as pertaining to finance/derivatives? If you don't understand it don't buy it! Like some fries with that high tech finance?
Buzz whir, thank you Sir?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 19 October 2016 10:16:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy