The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cars or trains: which will win the commuting future? > Comments

Cars or trains: which will win the commuting future? : Comments

By Ross Elliott, published 10/5/2016

But how far could billions of dollars in new rail infrastructure actually go in improving congestion across our cities? Will cars inevitably win? If so, why?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
If we are to stick with the past into the future, at least lets get the train thing right.

Trains as usual; and like many things, are never designed by the people who use them, the customers.

If they were, I could ride my quiet little motor bike like the posties ride, from the street on to the platform, push it into a dedicated carriage/s, sit on it and use it for my seat and then push it out at the destination, start it up and ride it down on to the street and off to my destination.

Why is that so, so, difficult to get customers to design the concept plan for railways?

We have vays of vaking you haf vot ve want, come to mind.
Posted by Referundemdrivensocienty, Thursday, 12 May 2016 8:51:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy