The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Mirrors and Mazes: review > Comments

Mirrors and Mazes: review : Comments

By Cliff Ollier, published 14/4/2016

In the ice age that occurred 450 my ago the CO2 level was 10 to 15 time higher than today: the one 350 my ago had CO2 like that of today.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
The flea states:”NASA states very clearly that man has had involvement in creating climate change”
So you still have no reference to science, flea, to show any measurable human effect on climate, just this stupid statement, which you say was given by NASA. Even if NASA made this baseless assertion, why would we believe NASA..
Before deciding, we might consider
:” Professor Ewert’s findings seem to show NASA has intentionally and systematically rigged the official government record of global temperatures to show recent global warming where none would exist without the upwards ‘revisions.’
The astonishing results are now available online to the public. P Gosselin of notrickzone.com reports:
Ederer reports not long ago retired geologist and data computation expert Professor Dr. Friedrich Karl Ewert began looking at the data behind the global warming claims, and especially the datasets of NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies (GISS).
Ewert painstakingly examined and tabulated the reams of archived data from 1153 stations that go back to 1881 – which NASA has publicly available – data that the UN IPCC uses to base its conclusion that man is heating the Earth’s atmosphere through the burning of fossil fuels. According to Ederer, what Professor Ewert found is “unbelievable”:
From the publicly available data, Ewert made an unbelievable discovery: Between the years 2010 and 2012 the data measured since 1881 were altered so that they showed a significant warming, especially after 1950. […] A comparison of the data from 2010 with the data of 2012 shows that NASA-GISS had altered its own datasets so that especially after WWII a clear warming appears – although it never existed.”
http://principia-scientific.org/nasa-exposed-in-massive-new-climate-data-fraud/

;Your search for climate liars like NASA is endless, isn’t it, flea, but there is no science to show any measurable human effect on climate, is there flea? You also referred us to NOAA, another acknowledged climate liar. How about facing the truth, flea, and stop fraud promoting?
Posted by Leo Lane, Sunday, 15 May 2016 11:43:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leo

Non peer reviewed blogs which cut across what is accepted by the vast majority of scientists are pretty meaningless.
You say that NASA lies, NOAA lie, the US Navy must lie too; as I gave a reference to their prognosis that in 2016 the Arctic Ocean could be in a sea ice free state; it was proclaimed as a remote possibility. But, it is quite clear that unless there is a huge turn around in weather patterns; then at least the 2012 record low sea ice extent record more likely than not will be broken.

I have given references to science many times; because you say it is not science, does not make it so.
I have given references to how the origin of CO2 can be identified by its isotopes.
Many times I've referred to the 11 year ARM study which was set up at two locations and studied the relationship between CO2 and IR.

Leo, I do very little research, the information received, in the main, comes via email or to my Facebook page.

But, right now it is rather immaterial whether man has created a changing climate; it is happening and we need to do something.
Posted by ant, Monday, 16 May 2016 7:47:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Reflux says: one of our 'less open to intelligent debate'”. This is tantamount to an assertion by Reflux that he supplies intelligent debate. What a misrepresentation of the garbage he posts, like reference to the video of Gavin Crawley the out of work comedian, with no science qualifications, who talks rubbish,about CO2 with cartoonist drawn flags in the background of the video. He raises the nonsense of natural “sinks”, which of course makes no difference to the magnitude of the contribution by nature of 97% of CO2.against a paltry 3% by humans . He talks about his wife taking money out of the bank, because, like Reflux, he has no science to support his dishonest anti-science garbage. He puts forward no basis which qualifies him to present his input.

Here is a more convincing video about the ridiculous global warming scare :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k

Reflux disappeared when asked to give a source and justification of his lies about Robert Carter. As is his craven custom, when questioned about his false statements, he disappeared into his rodent-hole
Reflux stigmatised Carter’s unassailable science as “proven falsehoods”. Where were the “falsehoods” proven, Reflux? Did you compose this lie yourself, or do you have a source for it, among your fraud promoting sources?
This is the second time I have asked you about this lie, Reflux.
Posted by Leo Lane, Sunday, 22 May 2016 11:33:18 PM
Leo

I watched part of your film clip.

A few points:

Data from satellites processed by Drs Christy and Spencer are showing an increase in temperature. Satellite data needs to be processed and they are up to Mark VI with their programs.

The lowest ever sea ice extent in the Arctic was measured in 2012, the clip I gather was published in 2014.
Currently for the time of year the sea ice extent in the Arctic is at a record low since satelitte records began.

Miami periodically is flooded when there are king tides and no weather patterns to explain the flooding. It has been happening at other South Eastern coastal areas.

Tropical Cyclone Haiyan hitting the Phillipines has been the biggest storm ever to be experienced in recorded history.

The Mississippi/ Missouri out of season floods were huge.

The South Carolina floods had water flow above the tops of flood measuring poles in a few areas.

The Iditarod Dog sled race has been occurring for decades, problems have arisen in running the race through lack of ice and snow on a number of occasions in the 21 century.

He might be right about lack of deaths from heat stroke in the US; absolutely wrong on a global scale.

Lately people have been dying from heat stroke in India, Hospitals were over run last year with heat stroke victims. Presently there is drought in South East Asia, should the monsoon season for 2016 be like the last two then starvation for millions will be a result.

Last year in the US people were outside wearing T shirts at Christmas time; not long after they were hit by huge snow falls; many snow fields in Western States struggled due to lack of snow.
Posted by ant, Monday, 23 May 2016 1:43:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy