The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Psychic wounds: a hurdle to rational political debate > Comments

Psychic wounds: a hurdle to rational political debate : Comments

By Keith Suter, published 14/3/2016

Countries have their own psychic wounds. The English can remember a time when they ruled a third of the world; now they organize royal weddings and museums: all pomp and no circumstance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
At first I was tempted to say yes, poor ickle didums,then sanity prevailed and so the response is, what a load of psychobabble?
Rhosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Monday, 14 March 2016 8:30:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rhosty, you are too harsh. The problem is that the article really only provide the pieces of bread and there wasn't any meat in the sandwich.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 14 March 2016 10:14:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I understand that contributors are resonsible for their own bios. Read what this fellow tells us about himself: he is a "thought leader" and is "well respected". Nah!
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 14 March 2016 10:38:09 AM
Morning...
There was a huge big chunk of meat in this sandwich, (actually more meat than sandwich) and so far you guys all half asleep on the Monday morning missed it entirely..

The members here never know what to look for.
I must have some internal radar or something to sniff things out.

Dr Suter, as one of 100 members of the Club of Rome is in fact a very influential man, much more than any of you would imagine.

The Club of Rome sits at the apex of the New World Order pyramid and has interlocking membership with the Committee of 300 and the Bilderberg group.

Club of Rome members wish to bring forward a global government and also have a global depopulation agenda.

Some would say they specialize in crisis creation using the Hegelian Dialectic to accomplish their goals.

There's a whole lot more going on behind this authors articles.
I think any discussion of asylum seekers is a red herring.
- They don't care about asylum seekers, as they want most of the planets inhabitants GONE.

They know population is held within resource limits by two types of checks, positive ones, which raise the death rate, and preventative ones, which lower the birth rate. The positive checks include hunger, disease and war. The preventative checks - abortion, birth control, prostitution, homosexuality, postponement of marriage, and celibacy.

These are the people who created and promoted the Global warming agenda / hoax to take away nations sovereignty in order to forward their global government agenda.

Dr Suter,
I know who and what you represent, even if the others don't.
Are you going to Sierra City in May?
Maybe you could tell us what they really have in store for us instead of playing us for fools. (sadly most of us most are useful idiots)
I hear some people are now saying this is Hitler's final resting place.

...I wonder if you're all going to head over to Bohemian Grove afterwards.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 14 March 2016 11:51:51 AM
Nice little article Keith, the only problem with it is that (as is usual with you) real understanding requires some intelligent thought.
Your piece last year on the Uniting Church was, I thought, quite brilliant.

Conspiracy theorists; what would we do without them?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 18 March 2016 11:40:18 PM
Keith, the principle of experience dictating thinking is certainly valid. I was hoping your article would go on to apply the principle more specifically to changing people's thinking and their conversation about asylum seekers living in the community or waiting in camps to come here as refugees. As a social justice activist involved with shaping the content of our "Change the Conversation" table talks to better engage the voters in Western Sydney, we appreciate any suggestions.
Posted by walkad, Sunday, 20 March 2016 12:46:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy