The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Zoo Magazine: the latest victim of nanny-state naysayers > Comments

Zoo Magazine: the latest victim of nanny-state naysayers : Comments

By John Slater, published 27/8/2015

But is Zoo Magazine really the festering cesspit of moral turpitude its detractors make it out to be?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Phanto

You are playing the personality card, rather than address the actual argument I made. Nothing more to say, no point continuing. Enjoy your righteous vindication.
Posted by Killarney, Friday, 4 September 2015 10:25:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Killarney "If you are so imbued with your God-given, normal, natural, healthy macho right to buy and enjoy these magazines, then what is so wrong with purchasing them at the counter?"

I don't buy these magazines and never have - but that's not the point. I am more interested in feminism's value judgments of the male sex drive, and, how it believes it can be "corrected".

Can you outline a pragmatic plan of how to "correct" the male sex drive?
Posted by Aristocrat, Monday, 7 September 2015 7:39:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy