The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Security sleeps as death cult awakes > Comments

Security sleeps as death cult awakes : Comments

By David Martin Jones, published 2/9/2014

Both the Labor and current governments officially bought into the idea that recruitment to jihad reflects the alienation of young Muslim males disaffected from mainstream culture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
To Rhosty. En guard.

You are right, I am not a expert on the Koran. But from what I understand from reading books by former Muslims who have left Islam, the Koran is pretty much the same document it was 1400 years ago. Unlike the Bible, which has been subject to revisions, translations, and different versions, the holy Koran is considered the literal written word of Allah, and it can never be changed. Muslims are so particular about that, that they claim that the Koran must be read in Arabic because that was how Allah wrote it. Even Koran's which have been translated into foreign languages like English are considered invalid, because they can not be literally translated and therefore must contain subtle differences in Allah's meaning.

Now you are saying that the Sufi Muslims are nice guys. OK, if they don't believe in Jihad, Sharia Law, women as chattels, stoning people to death, punishing women who get raped, beating their wives, killing critics of Sufism, killing apostates, killing blasphemers, and not killing infidels, then it sounds like they may be integratable Bring the buggers in. But wait, wasn't it a couple of nice, former camel drivers who went on an "internal" Jihad and opened fire with rifles on the Broken Hill picnic train to the Menindee Lakes in 1915, and killed a couple of Aussie women? How do you reconcile that with your ideas about nice Sufi camel drivers.?

I thought we were on the same side, Rhosty? Now I am shocked, and deeply hurt. Thank God for SPQR and Shockie.
Posted by LEGO, Wednesday, 3 September 2014 7:20:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy