The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Fraser must tell the naked and unadorned truth on Palestine > Comments

Fraser must tell the naked and unadorned truth on Palestine : Comments

By David Singer, published 22/5/2014

There could be no clearer case of the total ineffectiveness of those Jewish representatives sitting in the cabinet room - whom Fraser had properly met, courteously listened to and then rebuffed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/20/gordon-duff-law-needed-to-protect-the-uss-liberty-survivors/

"The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack, which killed 34 American sailors and injured 172 others, was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew. Each evening, after hearing testimony all day, we often spoke our private thoughts concerning what we had seen and heard. I recall Admiral Kidd repeatedly referring to the Israeli forces responsible for the attack as “murderous bastards.” It was our shared belief, based on the documentary evidence and testimony we received first hand, that the Israeli attack was planned and deliberate, and could not possibly have been an accident."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30luyScFC4#t=56
Posted by MEH, Thursday, 22 May 2014 12:40:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes MEH is was no accident. The USS Liberty was an unarmed intelligence ship and the USA had nukes ready to attack Egypt whom Israel was attacking in this 6 day war. The Liberty was a clearly marked ship and the Israeli attacks were persistent. It was no accident.

The crew of the Liberty were told be silent or face dire consequences. Malcom Fraser is 100% correct.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 22 May 2014 5:49:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Writing on behalf of the same nasty, FOREIGN rogue country that Mr Fraser's lobbyists represented as their own, Mr Singer parades evidence that (surprise surprise) official America was racing to hose down the damage that the Zionist murder of the American servicemen on USS Liberty could do to Israel's hold on the USA. So AIPAC has purchased unhealthy influence over American governments. All the more incentive to undermine it. The real truth about the killers' raid on the ship is best judged by those who were in front of the enemy guns and is firmly in the public domain. The tragedy is that the Americans did not carry the weapons to put paid to the Zionists. Traitors high up in their own governing ranks ensured the vessel was a soft target, like unarmed Palestinian children.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Friday, 23 May 2014 6:46:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Fraser must tell the naked and unadorned truth on Palestine" (Singer)

Doesn't need Mr Fraser. It's there in the public domain, at http://www.bobmay.info/images/westbanksettlementsmap.jpg
Posted by EmperorJulian, Friday, 23 May 2014 7:04:02 PM
This post and the one before it got 4 comments. The one before that contained 8 comments and the following adminition: "To all you Jew haters out there..."

It really does sound as though the Singer has reached the end of his rope!

Justice has finally been achieved!
Posted by David G, Sunday, 25 May 2014 5:14:04 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
# MEH, Arjay, Emperor Julian

Six inquiries over 25 years failed to substantiate any of your claims.

Name the person or persons you claim told the crew to be silent or face the consequences. 47 years is more than enough time for someone to have named that person or persons.

You have made the claim - substantiate it. Then we can consider its accuracy and reliability. That is what is called natural justice and fair play.

Malcolm Fraser needs to do likewise by revealing the source he relied on when making his highly damaging allegations to Jon Faine.

Put up or shut up.
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 25 May 2014 10:58:46 PM
#David G

Maybe the number of posts has lessened because what I have been predicting for years has indeed happened - the collapse of the so-called "two state solution".

The creation of a second Arab State in former Palestine in addition to Jordan - as repeatedly suggested by me - has indeed not come to fruition after twenty years of fruitless negotiations conducted under the Oslo Accords, the Bush Roadmap and the letter from President Bush to Ariel Sharon dated 14 April 2004.

I know what a shock this must be to those who continually chose to ignore this message - preferring every opportunity to insult and deride the messenger

Hopefully the number of your responses to my future articles will be nil .

Yes David G. - Justice then will really have been achieved and I will be encouraged to know that all you petulant posters are starting to listen and have the decency to at least accept the soundness of the opinions that I express -rather than you all ranting and raving without regard to anything I have actually written.

Trying to silence me and deny me the right to freedom of speech on OLO has done you no credit.

Ultimately my analysis has proved correct - whereas others who were predicting the inevitability of the two state solution have ended up with their reputations and political judgement irreparably tarnished.

There is still another two state solution waiting in the wings - Israel sovereign in about 20% of former Palestine and Jordan sovereign in about the remaining 80%.

When Jordan and the Quartet focus their attention on this solution - perhaps we might start to see some light at the end of the tunnel that leads to an end of the 130 years old conflict between Arabs and Jews - based this time on the San Remo Conference, the Mandate for Palestine, article 80 of the United Nations Charter ans Security Council Resolution 242 and not the wholly contrived and artificially dreamed up Oslo Accords and Bush Road Map
Posted by david singer, Sunday, 25 May 2014 11:16:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy