The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Yes, a jobs crisis is building > Comments

Yes, a jobs crisis is building : Comments

By Syd Hickman, published 17/2/2014

Abbott believes it is all about individual firms, dud managers and greedy workers. Let them go broke and the economy magically creates new jobs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
What is wrong with these western people calling themselves developed.They robbed people all over the world for centuries and are still continuing to do that.Always cry,jobs are going out, goods are dumped from overseas etc etc.So, what they want?Looting spree.Can't see countries whose wealth they looted,killed them,destroyed cultures and civilisation ,language and what not but not satisfied.
Posted by bulla, Monday, 17 February 2014 2:46:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I HAD NO IDEA..THE AUTHOR WAS WITH CHEATING KEATING
when keating wanted to borrow..[correct me if im wrong/after all 'you were there]

but keaTING..wanted to borrow..[10 BILION]..FROM COMMONWEALTH BANK]
noworries said commonwealth bank..we will lend it to you for 3.25 percent interest..fine said keating

but..BUT..THE IMF..[OR SOME OTHER TALING HEAD..money organization..said no..[intrest will be 12.5 percent..and youwill sell off the common wealth for 9 billion]..so you and he did

correct the record..if im wrong
but undeniable is you sold it..for 9 billion
yet today..[ok yesterday]..common wealth bank paid dividend..of 4 point 5 billion]

in just onE YEAR..you elites get paid..100 percent intrest[for what wAS STOLEN..FROM US ALL..[TELL US PLEASE AUTHOR..rE THE SELLING OFF OF THE state banks.

im sorry i didnt notice who you were earlier
its time yoU EXPOSED THE TRUTH..bought bac in the fix[ie isue our own money../in coin..[the only lawful tender read..federal constitution..115+]

gOVT MUST FOLlow its own rules

IF IT BINDS THE STATE..I
GT BINDS THE fed..full-stoP.

GOVT HAS The lawful duty/right..to issue ITS OWN WEALTH..FOR THE COMMONERS..[PS Debasing COIN=TREASON]..

INFORM HER MAJESTY IMMEDIATELY.
OR ALLOW ME TO DO IT 6 MAY..OK?

add to other demands
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152&page=0#178808

next court date=6 may
johannine*

catch 22..EXPOSE THE ROOT OF OUR Problem..[your a spin meister apPARENTLY ..well stop spinning..and lets get back at the ones sinning
Posted by one under god, Monday, 17 February 2014 3:31:41 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you know of course..how we watched the clinton show
while congress was deleting all the rules..that got is into this miss

stop spinning/begin truthing
hockey already tried paying 9 billion..in BORROWED CASh payola to the fed

simply..issue one 10 billion dollar coin..and buy iT back
failing TO DO//that your clearly able to do compounds the treason..i wil be informing hrh of 6 may...[ID PREFER I DONT NEED TO SAy nothin..but im obligated to see this through.

no-one can blame you/keating[after all these mob killed jfK..AND MANY OTHER PRESIDENTS..JFK SIMPLY FOR DARING TO WRITE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER NO 11,110..[BUT NOw the debt will break us all

usa tax paYERS OWE 2 QUADRILLION DOLLARS[OVER 1 MILLION EACH]..
why/how?..please feel free to explain.[que warrentO/..BY WHAT RIGHT?]

IT Too could simply REVALUE ITS COIN/CLEAR THE DEBT
[LEST WE FORGET UNDER WRITTEN DEBT/SO YOU SEE WHY INSURANCe is advertising for cash flow

WHAT NEXT BAILIN?
BUT BANKERS DONT HOLD THE ASSETS..[SHARE'S IN EMPTY VAULTS
that will need a better plan..that using our super TO BUY empty bankS.

THERE IS PLENTY OF TIME
WE KNOW What happend..but wHAT REALLY IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT..IS GENOCIDE..[YOU WANT THAT GUILT ON Top..of all you allowed to happen?

tIMES HAVE CHanged,..we need heroes who know where the real thieves hid their loot.[see my transaction tax comments]OUBLE FOR TRUSTS AND ALL OTHER NON LIVING ENTITIES.

BRINGBACK THE COIN AGE
AS IF STILLRELLY GOLD/SILVER..coin

by deeming..AND PROCLamation..immediatly
her royal highness has trialed..the UDEA..BY MINTING her own high VALUE COIN.

ITS LAWFUL AND ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO..FOR THE PEOPLE
IT BEGINS BY GOVT ISSUING [in coin]..say one billion
then hrh 'LEVERAGES'..IT BACK TO TRUE HISTORIC value...THATS ALL

FAIR IS FAIR..YOUR INCOMPITANCE/COMPLICITYSET THIS UP.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 17 February 2014 3:36:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...I have just finished reading a great book by author Nassim Nicholas Taleb entitled “Antifragil”; (things that gain from disorder).

...After reading that book, I now seriously suspect all LNP policy is scripted on its’ contents!

...And welcome home "oneundergod"
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 17 February 2014 4:54:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There are plenty of jobs in Australia. There just aren't enough people with sufficient brains to perform the work. Lazyness is another major factor besides no value for money bureaucrats.
Posted by individual, Monday, 17 February 2014 6:10:59 PM
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/ Paul Craig Roberts is the ex-assistant secretary to the US Treasury and the father of Reagonomics. He is one of the few who tell the truth about the current economic mess that is just getting worse mainly because of money printing ,bailouts and toxic derivatives.

History shows that when economies collapse they take us to war. The Ukraine is the next country the USA is de-stabilising to put their missile shield there,like Russia did in Cuba. An ex Russian General already considers Russia to be at war with the West. Our oligarchs don't care about a nuke war since they have their underground cities ready and think the world is too over populated. We are dealing with psychopathic nutters.

Russia has been purging the shadow banking system of Western parasites and taking back resources/energy. This is why they must be invaded. We lost our monetary sovereignty under Hawke and Keating and Howard continued the sell out of this country. It is called Agenda 21 or total serfdom.

So wake up people, the major political parties are just puppets of the banking ,military industrial complex.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 18 February 2014 6:32:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy