The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian child protection system failing migrant and refugee children > Comments

Australian child protection system failing migrant and refugee children : Comments

By Jatinder Kaur, published 8/8/2013

One area of social policy, where the need of migrant and refugee children and families has been neglected is in the child protection system.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Jayb - It borders on ridiculous we have a legal system with appeal courts then tribunals that can reverse there decisions, the only thing I can think of it is keeping lawyers and friends of politicians in Rolls Royce's
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 8 August 2013 6:21:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
See, as per my view I think there must be a source with which we can sens the children back to where they came from, to prevent us mistreating them.
http://www.comvita.com.au/ingredients/about-manukahoney.html
Posted by nixtopoole, Monday, 12 August 2013 4:09:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy