The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Toilets hold key to improving child mortality > Comments

Toilets hold key to improving child mortality : Comments

By Ben Dickson, published 30/7/2013

Development organisations are searching for sustainable ways to tackle the stifling number of childhood deaths in slum areas, but the answer could be right in front of them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Rhian,
Yes it is tough on the children so why do we allow their parents to be the way they are ? Or do you just want to keep giving them our money until our own children suffer the same tragic fate ?
If someone suggests sterilisation as a form of help it gets shouted down, if someone suggests going in & removing the moron warlords it gets shouted down as illegal invasion, if it's suggested to bring them to better countries it gets shouted down, in fact anything that people suggest gets shouted down. Population control is the most secure way of preventing poverty & the suffering because of it. It gets shouted down also. I feel terribly for those children but I'm not permitted to go & help them. My Government nor the children's Government would permit me to go in & build infrastructure for them so what do you suggest can be done ? More million dollar studies ? Or more Malcolm Frasers flying around in Learjets & telling us to give more money ? I have responsibilities also. Why not ask those stinking rich Oil billionaires who have private A380 jets to fork out & help their close neighbours ? Or what about those faggots who pamper the poodles at 25,000 a night, why not ask them to throw some money into the hat instead of just throwing it at pets ? We could actually start by making sure that no australian child shall live in poverty by 1990 er, 2020, you there Mr Hawke ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 30 July 2013 7:53:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy